I am a huge fan of bikes. I’ve been riding a bicycle since I was 4 years old and today,
I’m still fond of them. Now, I’ve had an electric bike before I bought my current one and I
must say my bike without the electric bike conversion kit would be nothing. At first, when
I read the reviews I was a bit skeptical about ordering mine but my brother told me to
give it a shot anyway. I must say, I’ve never been so happy to have received such an
affordable and high-quality electric bike conversion kit as it helped me transform my
bike in no time that too effortlessly.
The Electric Bike conversion kit comes with various handy items like tires, a motorized
wheel, a brake lever, an LCD display, cable harness, gears of 6 and 7 however, you will
need to make a request for gear 7 or else you will only be sent gear 6. Apart from these
items you also get a throttle with a lock, cable harness, PAS, a controller bag and a sine
wave controller of 45 A.
The purpose of the electric bike conversion kits is to modify your bike’s performance.
You will get the following:
1. A brake lever: this lever is vital if you wish to shut off the motor
2. An aluminum rim about 2.6 mm in thickness
3. Gearless Hub Motor ~ 48V1500W
4. You get a controller ~ 48V45AH to extend and prolong battery life
5. You also get 180 Copper winding
7. LCD Display
All in all, the electric bike conversion kits come in handy if you wish to pimp your bike
and helps make an adjustment to your motor, brakes, and rims. It is the perfect kit for
travelers who like riding long distances and the kit is cheaper than other kits available
Reasons I chose to Buy an Electric Bike:
1) They are cheaper than cars and other means of transportation and the bikes
even use high-quality aluminum, carbon steel and also offer aluminum alloy
2) You can switch between an assisted bicycle and e-bike mode. With e-bike mode,
you can travel longer routes and assisted for shorter routes. According to my
experience, the bike is best to use when both modes are used together.
3) If you have the right motor, it can help you trail smoothly on steep ascending and
4) The pedals are placed perfectly and can be adjusted according to your height
5) The best part is that such bikes are easy to assemble. A quick read through the
manual or a quick glance at a YouTube video will help you assemble the bike in
6) The breaks along with a brake lever work perfectly
7) You can ride the bike effortlessly even without the motor
8) You can remove the large lithium battery as you please
The only thing I hate about having a bike is that people tend to steal it. Normally, if you
buy a bike, you don’t get a lock with it but if you buy electric bike conversion kits you get
a throttle lock with it.